"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Thursday, May 7, 2015

What's up?

First, this happened.




 So I bought the Megan Nielson maternity tee shirt pattern and made three or four.
Then, this happened. (This is our new house.)
Then, this happened...and we had a blast, but I was a little out of my mind to do Disney while very pregnant.

 I made the girls something to wear for every day we were there.








Here I am, nine months pregnant, with the newly painted nursery wall as a backdrop.

And then...

he happened. 

:)

and I got to sew my first coordinating outfits for my girls and my boy.



And thats what I've been up to.




7 comments:

  1. Holy cow!!!! Congratulations!!!! How exciting for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations :) That is very good time of life when you become mother and it great experience for every mother. Take care, Thanks for sharing beautiful pics. WWICS Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved to read your blog. I would like to suggest you that traffic show most people read blogs on Mondays. www.proessaywriting.com
    So it should encourage blogger to write new write ups over the weekend primarily

    ReplyDelete